Carrigtwohill, Co. Cork.
C. 46 acres
Prime Agricultural Land with Development Potential
• The land is situated adjacent to Carrigtwohill Village and within 15 minutes drive of Cork City
• It has the benefit of good road frontage, it is level and all in permanent pasture
• The land would be considered to be of good quality, level, easily worked
• suitable to any farming enterprise
• The lands are located within the X01 zoned area of the Midleton Electoral Area Plan. Thereby giving it good development potential in the future.
• It has the benefit of an old farmyard with some sheds and outbuildings.