• The land area runs to approximately 29.5 acres.
• It is all purpose land, level and easily farmed.
• It is currently in stubbles.
• It is laid out in 3 good sized fields with internal ditches.
• The land is suitable to dairying, tillage, stud farm etc.
• The land is absolutely prime and without waste.
The land is strategically located approximately three miles from Blarney village on the Newcastle Road. Viewing highly recommended for clients looking for a small holding within easy distance of Cork city.
Solicitors having carriage of Sale
James Walsh & Sons Solicitors, Abercromby Place, Fermoy, Co. Cork
Strictly by appointment with agents.