Entrance Hall Timber Flooring
Sitting Room 3.74m x 3.13m Timber flooring, fitted solid fuel stove with cast iron fireplace surround. Exposed brick recess with glass shelving, Spiral staircase to first floor.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 3.25m x 3.13m Tiled floor, fitted floor and eye level kitchen unit, glass splash back, door to rear garden, Velux windows (x3)
Stairs to Landing Spiral stair case leading to landing, fitted wooden flooring on landing area.
Bedroom 1 4.2m x 3.2m Wooden flooring, fitted blind.
Bedroom 2 2.4m x 2.07m Fitted timber flooring, fitted curtains.
Shower Room Tiled floor and shower, WC, WHB, shower, velux Windows.
Grounds The property enjoys a street side aspect to its front and fully enclosed rear yard and garden area to its rear.
• Recently refurbished throughout
• Beautiful kitchen extension to rear with double height ceilings
• Bright East facing aspect to rear. • Spacious living accommodation throughout
• Situated on the footsteps of the historic St. Fin Barre’s Cathedral
• Situated within walking distance of Cork City Centre & UCC
Proceed from Grand Parade on foot, cross the Nano Nagle Bridge onto Sullivan's Quay. Continue onto Proby's Quay and the property is situate don the left hand side past Forde's Funeral Home near the entrance to St. Finbarr's Cathedral.
Negotiator: T.J. Cronin
Viewing: To arrange a viewing of this property, please contact us on 021 4277606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Size: 53 m²
BER: D2 BER No.104044235
Building Energy Rating