• The land area runs to c.9.5 Acres.
• It is top class agricultural land suitable to any farming enterprise.
• It has the benefit of road frontage and is laid out in one large field.
• It is currently in stubbles.
• It is located within easy commuting distance of Coachford & Dripsey Village and approximately 12 miles from Cork City.
• Maps and appointments to view through selling agents.
Margaret Lucey, Timothy Lucey Solicitors& Co., North Square, Macroom, Co. Cork
From Dripsey Cross, proceed on the main Coachford Road R618 and turn left at the first crossroad signposted Kennedy’s Garden Centre. Continue and procced up the hill passing a new house currently under construction and the entrance to the land is situated immediately on the left hand side with the agents sign displayed.