Living Room 3.79m x 4.12m Carpet Flooring, marble fireplace, fitted curtains.
Kitchen/Dining Room 2.96m x 5.5m Fitted kitchen units at worktop and eye level, marble fireplace.
Utility 2.93m x 2.14m Rear door access, plumbed for appliance, access to garage.
Bedroom 1 2.76m x 5.53m Carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 2.96m x 3.48m Carpet flooring
Bedroom 3 2.74m x 2.76m Carpet flooring
Bathroom 3 piece suite
Garage 4.62m x 2.94m Roller Shutter door
• Landscaped gardens consisting of c.0.3 acre with mature lawn and driveway.
• Property situated 20km from Cork City.
• All shops, schools, churches, sports clubs all within easy access.
• Large parking area to the front with garage.
• Private Well & Septic Tank.
From the Main Cork to Macroom Road the N22 take the first exit To Crookstown. On entering the village, turn left at the Corner Stone Bar onto the L2013 Road. Proceed on this road for c.3.6 km and keep right at the fork in the road and the property is immediately on the left hand side with the agents sign displayed.
Negotiator: Robert O'Keeffe
Viewing: Strictly by appointment only with the sole selling agent
Size: 90 m²
BER: D2 BER No.107289478 Energy Performance Indicator:295 kWh/m²/yr
Building Energy Rating