The Land is all in permanent pasture and would be considered top quality land suitable to any farming enterprise, dairying, tillage, stud farm etc.
• It is laid out in good sized fields, level and free draining.
• It has the benefit of good road frontage.
• The Land is subdivided by the public road with c. 53 acres surrounding the house and c. 41 acres directly across the road.
• The Farmhouse is an old period residence in need of total refurbishment.
• It is approached by an attractive sweeping driveway.
• The property has not been lived in for some time.
BER: G. EPI: 509.98 kWh/m²/yr. Ber No: 112531371
Solicitors having joint carriage of sale:
Eileen Nagle, Coakley Moloney Solicitors, 49 South Mall, Cork. – 021 4273133
Denis Healy, 6 Anglesea Villas, Anglesea Street, Cork, 021 427 9444
Viewing strictly by appointment with the sole agents
Map for location identification purposes only
Building Energy Rating