- Ideal investment opportunity.
- Services: Mains water, mains sewage, electricity, telephone and mains gas.
- The property enjoys the benefit of both front and rear yard/storage units.
- We understand the title for the property is held on a leasehold basis.
- Spacious detached residence.
- Large, private garden to rear.
- Store/Home office, ideal for varied use.
- Immediate to CIT, Bus stops, shops etc.
- Potential for further development %28subject to FPP%29.
"Maryville" No 48 Rossa Avenue, Bishopstown, Cork City, Cork City Centre, Cork
Entrance Porch -Tiled flooring
Entrance Hallway -Varnished timber flooring, fitted blind.
Lounge 4.45 x 6.67 -Varnished timber flooring, fitted curtains, solid fuel fireplace with stone facing.
Kitchen/Dining Room 2.08 x 6.67 -Fitted floor level kitchen units, Marley flooring in kitchen area, varnished timber flooring in dining area. Doorway to lounge. Windows overlooking rear yard.
Shower Room -Tiled floor and wall surround, Shower, WC, Wash hand basin. Recess lighting.
Bedroom 3 2.78 x 3.01 -Fitted blinds, varnished timber flooring.
Bedroom 4 2.84 x 3.78 -Fitted blinds, varnished timber flooring.
Stairs to landing -Varnished timber floors, storage closet.
Bedroom 1 5.3 x 4.4 -Painted timber floor, fitted bilnd.
Bedroom 2 4.8 x 4.4 -Painted timber floor, fitted blind.
WC -Timber flooring, WC, wash hard basin, fitted blinds.
Building Energy Rating
From Dennehy's Cross, proceed onto Model Farm Road Model and continue straight to junction of Melbourne Rd. Turn left onto Melbourne Road and proceed straight through roundabout and take next turning right onto Rossa Av. Pass Cork Institute of technology on right and continue straight for c. 250 meters, property is located on left. See agents sign.