BER No: 112273552
Ground Floor Accommodation:
Entrance Porch: Tiled flooring.
Entrance Hall: Tiled flooring, Stairs to garage, Fitted burglar alarm.
Sitting Room/Family Room: 6.24m x 3.87m
Fitted carpet, fitted curtains, feature raised brick fireplace with inset timber mantelpiece with electric stove insert. Elevated room with beautiful panoramic vistas.
Dining Room: 3.9m x 3.35m
Solid oak flooring, corniced ceiling, double doors to the spectacular sunroom.
TV Room/Den: 3.32m x 3.43m
Beech wooden flooring, fitted curtains, feature solid fuel fireplace with tiled slate & marble surround.
Kitchen: 4.5m x 4.6m
L shaped layout, tiled floor and splash back, fitted oak floor and eye level kitchen units, plumbed for appliances, Velux ceiling window, recess lighting.
6.49m x 6.0m,
L-shaped layout, Solid oak flooring, panelled ceiling with recess lighting, double doors to Dining room, French doors to patio and rear garden. Beautiful spacious reception room with stunning countryside vistas with easy access to the decking area.
Utility: Off kitchen, 2.3m x 1.6m
Tiled floor fitted storage units, door to rear garden. Rear door access.
Bathroom: Fully tiled throughout, WC, wash hand basin, Bidet, bath with shower, fitted blind, recess lighting.
Stairs & Landing: Solid timber flooring, Airing cupboard, Spot lighting, Stairs to attic.
Bedroom 1: 3.26m x 4.11m
Fitted carpet, fitted curtains, fitted blinds, feature recessed floor level, corniced ceiling, built in wardrobe.
En Suite: Fully tiled, WC, wash hand basin, corner shower unit with electric shower.
Bedroom 2: 3.32m x 3.41m
Timber flooring, fitted curtains, fitted blinds, built in wardrobe,
En Suite Fully tiled, WC, wash hand basin, Shower with tank feed.
Bedroom 3: 3.89m x 2.62m
Beech flooring, fitted blind,
En Suite: Fully tiled suite, WC, wash hand basin, Shower with tank feed.
Bedroom 4: 3.89m x 2.62m
Fitted carpet, fitted curtains, fitted blinds, built in wardrobe.
Garage: 6.3m x 3.81m, Metal Up & over door to front, fitted shelving, door to rear garden and door to staircase leading to reception hall.
Features: • The property enjoys immense privacy and is within walking distance to Cloghroe Church, Schools, Shops and Tower Village. Both Muskerry Golf Club & Blarney Golf Club are within easy access.
• Long sweeping driveway leading to a tranquil setting enjoying magnificent undisturbed countryside views.
• Garage with ample storage and tarmacadam driveway with parking for several cars.
• Double glazed PVC windows throughout
• Spacious living accommodation throughout with three bedrooms en-suite.
• The property’s gardens are a unique feature of this stunning property incorporating beautiful panoramic views of Muskerry Golf Course. The c.0.59 acre includes trees, mature shrubbery and large mature lawns for the kids all adding to its aura and charm.
• The property has an extensive west facing deck area to the rear suitable for al fresco dining and barbecues for those long summer evenings.
• Fitted burglar alarm, sensor lights along driveway.
• Attic conversion, excellent storage space.
BER: BER: D1, BER Number: 112273552
Energy Performance Indicator: 244.26 kWh/m²/yr
Services: Water own well, Septic tank.
Heating: Oil fired central heating.
Negotiator: Robert O’Keeffe, email@example.com
Directions: From Cork City, proceed out the Western Road to Carrigrohane Road and at the traffic lights take the right turn signposted for Coachford. Turn right onto the Blarney Road also signposted Muskerry Golf Course, at the sign post for Grange Con Nursing Home turn left and proceed up the hill, keep left at the Y, and Hillcrest is located on the right-hand side with the agent’s sign displayed.
Viewing: Strictly by prior appointment only.
Solicitor: Marcella Power, Fiona Twomey Solicitors, 3 Eastgate Village, Little Island, Cork.